Aware360 Named 2018 IDC Innovator
5 reasons to visit Aware360 at Safety 2018, San Antonio
Five reasons to visit Aware360 at Safety 2018, San Antonio in June 3-5, 2018
Are you going to San Antonio in June? We’re excited about Safety 2018, three days of learning and networking with 6,000 of our closest peers. We’re bringing a new product to the show this year, as well as updates to other solutions that use cutting-edge technology to keep people safe. Here are the top five reasons to find us at booth #2958:
1. Find new technology to reduce road incidents. As you know, driving is one of the most dangerous activities people do. We’re addressing road safety with a new solution aimed at the people most able to improve it: drivers themselves.
2. Discover how lone workers can be connected in real-time to real people. While automated check-ins help connect lone workers more than in the past, we believe they don’t go far enough. Our technology uses advanced solutions to connect workers to live people who can help – any time, any where.
3. Learn about the future of driver behavior. New technology is improving driver safety and preventing distracted driving. Lisa Cooper, VP of Integrated Solutions at Aware360, will be on hand to discuss best practices for driver behavior programs. Her over 15 years of experience with industry leaders gives her unique insight into the industry.
4. Win a prize for your driving. Are you a top driver? Try our driver behavior app and compare your skills to your peers.
5. Consult with Canadians, eh? Canada has stringent safety regulations at the national and provincial levels. We’re constantly on the lookout for innovative solutions to safety challenges, and would love to hear about what you’d most like to see in the marketplace across North America.
If you’ll be at the show, we’ll email you instructions for entering our driving contest. Sign up for the contest, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t make it to Safety 2018? We’re offering a webinar June 20th about improving road safety, stay tuned for more information!